Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Ninth Month!


Well, here we are with less than a full month to go till the big due date. We're half-way through our lamaze classes, we're interviewing pediatricians, we're starting to gather the essential baby stuff we'll need for the first few weeks. And we're barely sleeping. Or at least, the baby and I are barely sleeping. I can't seem to get comfortable no matter how many pillows I use, and as soon as I do drift off, my bladder wakes me up, ready to be emptied yet again...Alas, the woes of the last month of pregnancy. We are in week 36. This picture, which we took late last night, surprised even me. Somehow, that belly looks much larger in photos than it does when I just look down. Probably because I can't even see the whole thing from my perspective!

1 comment:

cycy said...

Shelley puts her bet on it's a boy!
Love,
Mom Y