Thursday, November 15, 2007

26 Weeks: Alien Movements

We're nearing the corner of the third trimester, and for the last few days not only has the baby been moving so much that it can be felt by others, but it can be SEEN by others. That's right--the baby has become so active, that sometimes I look down at my belly and watch it twitching and moving around like there was a serious alien in there. Nighttime is especially amusing. Last night I got a preview of what motherhood might be like. Exhausted, I was unable to sleep for at least an hour, because the little one growing inside me decided it was time to do some aerobics, or jumping jacks, or something... Oy!

2 comments:

beccaleah said...

Now you know how it feels. Crazy isn't it. My whole belly used to jump and shift around. Hillel was so active in there I thought he was going to be manic when he arrived into the world, but so far he's just a sweetie pie.
(And yes, I'll send pictures soon.)

elisheva said...

sounds like the baby is already taking after his/her daddy! I guess your restfull nights are over for the next few years :)